Certificate IV in Accounting
Course code: FNS40615
Australian Resident/Domestic students
Certificate IV in Accounting is a nationally recognised qualification as determined in Tax Agent Services Regulations 2009. If you are looking for professional qualification and experience to become an accountant, registered tax agent, registered BAS Agent and tax or financial consultant then this course is ideal for you.
Candidates who complete this course are more favoured by employers as BAS and accounting functions are critical to commercial success. Graduates who complete this course are also well equipped to start their own business.
What will you learn?
- establish and maintain accounting systems (both manual and computerised)
- understand and process journal entries
- different methods for accounting for transactions
- complete Business Activity Statements (BAS) as required by GST registered businesses under Australian Taxation law
- prepare and lodge approved forms about taxpayers’ liabilities, obligations or entitlements under the BAS system
- provide taxpayer advice about their BAS obligations
- how to deal with the Tax Commissioner on behalf of a taxpayer about their BAS provision
Course duration: 1 year; 52 weeks (including holidays)
Total Course Fee Payable: $AU 9,500
Enrolment Fee: $AU 350 (non-refundable)
Course Material: $AU 450
Mode of Study
Face to face at AGC Liverpool campus.
Applicants must meet English Language Proficiency requirement.
Applicants must have minimum Year 10 or equivalent High School Certificate.
Applicants must be 18 years or over.
All applicants must complete the LLN (Language, Literacy and Numeracy) test.
For more information about the course, click here